NEW MOCKE cellphone Dry Bag XL, designed to fit and float iPhone 6 Plus and similar large smart phones.
Paddler safety is a priority at MOCKE. Therefore our Dry Bag XL was designed with specific features to allow communication no matter the conditions and elements.
ALWAYS take a cellphone with you when paddling offshore. This ensures you have communication in case of an emergency… or any other situation.
- 100% water proof and certified submersible up to 10m (IPX8 rated*)
- Fits and floats iPhone 6 Plus, Samsung Galaxy Note and similar size smart phones
- Allows full phone functionality when sealed i.e. take or make calls “through” the bag
- Crystal clear camera window allows you to capture epic moments on the water
- Includes drawstring for attaching the Dry Bag XL to your PFD.
- Made from durable Eco-Friendly TPU materials. 100% PVC free!
*Dry Bag XL has been tested and
rated according to the international standard IEC 60529 – “Degrees of
Protection Provided by Enclosures”. IPX8 is the highest achievable
rating for submersible enclosures.
- Insert your phone upside down so that when you have to use it hanging from your neck, it will be the correct way up.
- ALWAYS ensure proper closure of clamping system & check for obstructions that may compromise the seal.
- Our Dry Bag XL is made from remarkably strong materials, but can
still be damaged through incorrect use. Avoid putting sharp or abrasive
objects like keys in your dry bag.
- After regular contact with salt water was in soapy water and rinse with fresh water.
- Test your dry bag on a regular basis by putting something worthless
inside and submerging it in a basin to check for possible damage.
- Tip – Your wet hands could bring moisture into the dry bag.
Inserting a moisture protector like a ball of cotton wool or a packet
of silicone balls (found inside new shoe boxes) aids in keeping the