With a heavy heart, I’m quitting sprint and selling my Plastex Olympic Warrior 85. My boat has been nothing short of fantastic, and I hope it’ll be the same for you.
– Full carbon construction
– Quick adjust footrest and seat (MUCH easier to adjust than Nelo hardware)
– Just under sprint regulation weight
– Internal rudder linkage, aluminum rudder stick assembly,
– Properly calibrated steering, easy to make fine adjustments
– Solid carbon foot plate and padded pull bar
– Number holder
– Free Plastex boat cover included!
The boat has a little bit of cosmetic damage where the bottom was scraped on gravel. The scratches are only in the clear coat, so not deep enough to damage the paint. You could buff it out pretty easily. There are also a few small clear coat chips on the cockpit rim, but they’re small. This boat has raced in five national championships and passed inspection every time.
I live in Washington, DC. If you plan on attending Lake Placid International, Sprint Trials, or Sprint Nationals, I MAY be able to arrange for the boat to be sent there with my team.